SCS Concrete Technologies LLC
4705 S Durango Drive Unit 100-129
Las Vegas, NV 89147
The advantage of latex concrete stone veneer molds.
- Does not require a release agent to make or use.
- Earlier de-mold times when making stone veneer.
- Less breakage during de-molding due to flexibility and weight.
- Much lighter in weight compared to polyurethane rubbers.
- Turns concrete mold making into a handcrafted product.
The disadvantage of latex for concrete stone veneer molds.
- Time consuming to make (3-4 days)
The amount of time to create a latex mold is well worth the effort. If you are aiming to create professional grade or even designer grade stone veneer, you will want to use latex rubber concrete stone veneer molds.
We urge you to compare Urethane rubber molds to latex rubber molds and you will you will see for yourself. It may take us longer to make our concrete stone veneer molds, but the end product is worth the wait.
The profile of products cast in our concrete molds will easily compete with ANY of the largest stone veneer manufacturers.
Here are a few things you should know about us:
- We are the first company on the internet to offer professional grade stone veneer molds and instruction to the general public.
- Our stone veneer mold designs were created side by side with world-class Architects and Masonry Contractors.
- We use 100% natural stones to create our stone veneer molds from.
DO NOT be fooled by cheap imitations, we are the original. Test our concrete stone veneer molds in a side by side comparison to ANY other concrete stone veneer molds out there and you will ask us why we do not charge more. Seeing is believing.
There are many types of materials that can be used to make concrete stone veneer molds. The most common materials for making stone veneer molds are Urethane rubbers. We learned how to make our stone veneer molds with Urethane rubbers, but have since graduated to latex. Here is how we compare the two rubbers:
Urethane rubbers reproduce most of the fine detail of natural stone, but a release agent is required to create and use polyurethane rubber molds. Release agents mute the finest details of the molds that are being released.
The advantage of the Urethane rubber concrete stone veneer molds.
- Make more molds in a shorter amount of time. (8-12 hours)
The disadvantage of Urethane rubber concrete stone veneer molds.
- Mold cavities cannot be manipulated without damage.
High Solids latex rubber (not that stuff that wreaks of ammonia)
There are many different types of latex. The lower grade latex rubbers are watery and tend to wreak of ammonia. The higher grade latex rubber is as thick as whip cream but NOT like cottage cheese. The higher grade latex rubber is more expensive but it is worth the extra money.
What are the different materials of Professional Grade concrete stone veneer molds?
You may not store, use or display our content for any purpose without our written permission. We respect others digital property and expect the same from you. Limestone: A mix between split face and chiseled ashlar type stones.
Millions of square feet of stone veneer have been made in our concrete stone veneer molds!